These are the painting stages of Connor's room...
I love the final result...
And, I finally found that perfect comforter I've been looking for! Before it was boring denim and I felt like a boy...haha...but I love this new one!
And I also got a new night stand, which can fit a lamp, so when I'm reading at night I can actually see! Last Friday I missed Small Group again...which I really didn't want to do, but already comitted to dogsitting for this cute little puppy, Jack.
His family went to Knottsberry Farm for the night and the pup couldn't stay home so long by himself :) Lucky me...I got to hang out with a cute lil puppy and even got paid! Now that's what I'm talking about.
Then on Saturday I slept in, and when I woke up my parents and brother decided they wanted to go to Sea World. We bought year-long passes, so this summer when I have Connor all day we can go hang out there instead of sit around at home.
It was pretty crowded, but we still had fun...and Connor and Mom really loved the ride Atlantis. I have to say...I'm just not a roller coaster kind of girl. So my dad and I went and saw a show.
Anyway, this week was pretty busy. Tuesday was long, but the message Jeremy Miller gave at High School group really got to me. It was about having a sober spirit...more on that later, probably.
On Wednesday though, there was an event called One held at my old church, El Cajon Weslyan. After class I went straight to help out at Higher Ground, Jenny was there, so we meant to mentor at Starbucks afterward, then I went straight to the church to pick up Jesse and Nicole. Aaron Moreno who is in his 20's and one of our four adult leaders at higher ground, was there with Sam and ended up riding with me to the event since he didn't know where ECWC was. Aaron wasn't sure what the whole thing was about and was kind of stressed, thinking maybe he shouldn't go...he'd stand out too much since he was soooo old. Sam wanted me to stop the car and let him out on Greenfield to walk to his house. I locked the doors and told them all there wasn't an age limit on worshipping the Lord. Both the guys ended up being really moved, praying for high schoolers, and totally pumped up. Aaron kept saying, "Man, this is deep stuff..." It was great to hang out with some awesome people and be back on my old stompin' ground. Pastor Lisa is soooo pregnant, it's insane! And Tanya is so close to getting engaged...I'm so happy for her :) But anyway, this weekend I'm heading to San Fransisco to visit some colleges. Kayla, Amanda and I are going to have some serious fun rooming with eachother!! Then Kayla can decide if she really wants to live with me when we go to SDSU together hah!

3 comments:
Haha that's not a puppy that's a walking mop! :P
You think Kayla will decide she would be ok living with you at SDSU? :P
The trip is gonna be awesome, We will see if you guys can deal with Max and Me for 3 days haha (you should try some of Kayla's chapstick see how that helps)hopefully John Max and Brian Moore and Me get the room together like we wanted.
The Girls are lucky :P each get like a bed! haha we get 2 beds a room booo.
Yeah well, there ya go :P
ps. Atlantis isn't bad at all
Night
~Flick
hey. that dog is way cute. its shiny. and thats pretty cool.
psst. I think we're due for a starbucks day soon.
that trip was awesome...and we ended up getting four beds...haha...i got a whole room...haha...but yea it was cool
Post a Comment