such a cute movie :)
Seriously.And such a great line...though changed up a bit.
!!!!ah i see how well this line ties into your lil life....;)
Oh Shelbi.I read it somewhere and thought it was hillllarious (: So I just had to mention it.It's not all true.
dear darla, I hate you're stinkin guts. You are the scum between my toes. I never want to speak to you ever again. Love, Alfalfa:P that's just what I think of when I hear little rascals
Post a Comment
5 comments:
such a cute movie :)
Seriously.
And such a great line...though changed up a bit.
!!!!
ah i see how well this line ties into your lil life....;)
Oh Shelbi.
I read it somewhere and thought it was hillllarious (: So I just had to mention it.
It's not all true.
dear darla,
I hate you're stinkin guts. You are the scum between my toes. I never want to speak to you ever again. Love, Alfalfa
:P that's just what I think of when I hear little rascals
Post a Comment