I kept swimming, as did they, and then got out and went to change. While in the locker room, the girls meandered in to change themselves and stopped by to chat again. They asked where I went to school, if I'd graduated. I explained the Middle College experience and my current desire to be a PE teacher. They thought that was awesome. The most talkative, Emily, told me she swam for Heartland, as did I, so we talked about that some, and I told them both to never stop swimming because it's great for you and helps keep you healthy. It was just fun to talk to these girls and listen to what they had to say as well and if I could do that for a living, encourage kids to stay healthy, active, and in school, how satisfying would that be? My mom thinks I'll get bored being a PE teacher, and who knows, I might. My dad, on the other hand, actually thinks it'd be an awesome job. Eh, I have years to decide still.
But tomorrow, our Jr. High girls small group is going to play WallyBall! How excitiiiing :)

No comments:
Post a Comment