In short, I don't want to learn the hard way, perhaps.
Today I went to Starbucks with an old friend, Tommy.
Man, we have a ton of memories, hardships, and humorous and complex circumstances that we've been through together in the 13(!) years we've known eachother. Wow...that's quite a while, hadn't realized that. At any rate, it was great to sit around and laugh our heads off and say some things without even having to say anything at all because we just knew what we'd been through and how hilarious it was. I love that. And it encourages me. That there are people out there and future people who I will be able to sit around and just be myself with and talk about life with...being sarcastic, funny, deep, spiritual, and serious all at the same time. I was beginning to think that that kind of relationship/friendship didn't exist for me anymore and wouldn't ever again. But it does and will and it's great.On another note, summer is four days officially over. College classes start on Monday, so it's just half days this week, but still--summer is kaput. Well, this is the last year before life happens...hah!

4 comments:
I LOVE your hair in that pic!! You should cut it like that again! Like right now! So cute!! :)
I don't want to be that guy either, and it seems that some situations show that they do have a happy ending in the end.
I'm really glad we got to reminisce
and share all the nostalgia. I do think we should do it again periodically, it was good to see how everything was going and all. There are so many things to say, and remember, yet don't have to be said at the same time. I'm really glad I gotta friend in you :]
Catch ya kiddo!
P.S.
My body hurts really bad :[
Haaaahahahaa
(southern drawl voice)
"You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me"
Oh Randy Newman and Toy Story...good times good times.
haha for sure! I've always loved disney movies and there awesome soundtracks!
Post a Comment