Here are my feelings, without the blatant whining.
Sometimes I just don’t feel
Good enough
There are so many other better
Writers and singers out there
And I just don’t feel like people really care
What I have in my heart
But I know
You put Your words inside of me
To sing and present to the world
Even when I can’t see
That people really are receiving
Pieces of You, through me
I will go on
With your plan for now
Though I don’t know
What the future holds
And I can’t see
Beyond these four constraining walls
And, I’ll find my confidence
In the faith I place
In Your words when you say
Your plans for me are good
So I’ll wait
For your blessing to fall
So I’ll wait
To see what your promises will bring
When I sing
Despite it all.
12.27.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you really are amazing, I hope you know that.
psh.
psh yourself, I think so...along with a bunch of other people.
So boosh-ya!
Post a Comment