

Within about an hour of the pictures being posted on the Space I got an offer for this bag...it's still kind of reserved for a gal who wanted a large bag a long time ago. But either way, it's sold now. And I'm almost kind of bummed...I really love that bag and the pattern is great. But I guess I need $25 more.After this my mom and I spent way too long making an extra big yoga at bag for a family friend's birthday tomorrow. Her mat is almost twice the size as the regular ones so we really had to wing it, size wise, and we still don't know if it fits...but the bag is really rad, I think.
Tomorrow I have to go prom dress shopping. I really loathe this. I don't like myself in dresses and it easily gets me depressed haha. But, it must be done. I found one I actually liked,
but of course, the only color they had in my size to order on line (and even then we may have had to send it back) was magenta. And I just don't do magenta. Soooo, unfortunately, my day tomorrow will be spent shopping. I'm almost hoping for rain (: in which case we'll be stuck inside, oh darn.That is all.

2 comments:
so i definitely have left a comment before asking for an email or some other form of contact but have none for you. my email is obrent@gmail.com and phone number is 574-780-5383 but i definitely have no way of telling you what is going on!
Haha no biggie...my email is cjohnson.sdsu@yahoo.com for now.
Post a Comment