11.24.2008

Nonsensical

Sometimes a lot of the time--I am aware that didn't make sense--I want to be free and run and scream, fly by the seat of my pants and just GO and do whatever crazy things He wants. Whatever creative thing I feel like. Whatever crazy thing. Sometimes I just want to be crazy and be okay with that. You know? Sometimes I just wish someone was in my head and GOT these thoughts and feelings I have. Grab them, hug them, kiss them on the nose and GO with it.
I feel like hula-hooping.
And Running. But not for sport. Just for fun. Like a little kid. Just because I can. Because my legs are small and uncoordinated and the cul-de-sac is big. No time to waste between here and there. Too many exciting things to explore and do. Like jumping on bubble-wrap and being completely delighted by the pop-pop-popping. Yeah.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

running...ah serenity :)
and, i must agree that jumping on bubble wrap is great! haha