Melinda Newkirk prayed about it and informed us she couldn't be the adult leader. Things were not looking good and I was giving up and giving it to God. Basically just thinking there would be no small group. Teale reminded me Friday night that things were going to happen last minute and this was still last minute.
I've been mulling it over and not knowing what to do but just letting whatever happens happen.
Allie called me tonight and said her mom, Charlotte, has been praying about it and wants to do lead and we can even have it at her house. The launch is tomorrow and I haven't made flyers or gotten a table set up or anything. So I don't think I'm going to...it's too last minute, actually. But then, if I would have been smart, I would have listened the first time and known that this was going to happen. Oh me of little faith. Yep.
9.17.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment