1.06.2008
Prayerwalking
I decided to really start prayerwalking as one of my several new year's resolutions this year. I went on a lovely walk yesterday and felt refreshed and filled up a bit as I arrived home. But today it was raining and I couldn't walk in the rain...I mean, I could have. But I most likely would have gotten chastized by my mother, we're going to Big Bear for three days, starting Wednesday, and I can't get sick, afterall. I want to write about camp....but I'm just not up for it. What I'm really up for, is some food...I don't know what kind yet. Perhaps oatmeal. Maybe chicken salad sandwiches...maybe both hahh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We talked about ispiration at group last night, and I realized how a lot of my inspiration comes from the people around me and their lives. I'd hate to get all mushy on ya but in all honesty, you inspire me so much. I think I'm gonna join ya on your resolution. I really like walkin up the mountain, it's really peaceful up there :]
P.S.
Oatmeal and chicken anything doesn't sound to apealing :P
i ended up having three mozarella sticks dipped in ketchup, a handful of gold fish, and a blueberry nutrigrain waffle with unsalted peanut butter and syrup on it (:
i'd say that's a nice mix for ya.
you're charmingly awkward :]
hahahah i am quite the oxymoron. this is fantastic.
but, if i have to be "some kind of awkward" i am glad it is charming (: i suppose...though charm is deceitful....
You're just too crazy with...WORDS! Miss CDay :P
That last comment was dictionally brilliant haha
oh fliccck
i'm am just simply crazy.
don't we all know it.
So types of charm are decietful, others are just somewhat natural. I wrote a song about charm, but it was about a lucky charm. Fun stuff :]
Post a Comment