Easter was fun...we spent Saturday night filling up water balloons for the kids (Quinn, Nolan, Gavin, Chandler, Cameron, & Connor)--and adults. My fingers are raw and still slightly blistered from tying--between Marion, Chandler, and I--over 600 water balloons!
Sunday we all came home from church, put bathing suits on over our shorts and tank tops and blasted each other with balloons. My arm still hurts from throwing so many. I woke up the next morning with a kink between my right shoulder blade and everything! hah
The water balloons were gone in about 10 minutes between all of us pelting eachother...but it was fun and worth it and a great new tradition.
I only had one week of spring break, unfortunately, because my school is on Grossmont College's schedule. So over this time I was able to perfect my yoga mat bag design and have sold the blue bag.

The red/pink/off white bag still needs an owner!
That's about all for now (: Hope everyone's Easter was fantastic...

1 comment:
AH that sounds like an awesome Easter! Oh and the bags are lookin really nifty. I can see em being sold at Starbucks or something :]
Post a Comment