I think I might start going to the gym with a friend at 5:30am 5 days a week. She's looking for a workout partner and maybe this is just what I need to get me moving and motivated for the day and devotions and jazz like that (:
I don't know if I can get up that early though. That is intense.
I am no morning person.
But maybe I could be?
4.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's pretty intense. Have you been able to do that?
I'm sure getting up so early and working out would be good for motivating yourself to do other stuff. haha
Umm hasn't happened yet...I was house sitting till Tuesday and then I got sick again....and for that matter, so did my workout partner. But I might start Monday!
Well I hope it works out. I might come up with an early morning routine soon so that I can make a semi-concrete way to stay in the Word daily.
And I should start working out too, that way I don't get fat over the summer... haha
Post a Comment