6.10.2008

Again.


I feel like I am always teetering on the edge of insanity.
On the edge of two worlds.
One that is not exactly a world, but a lifestyle, a realm; spiritual.
The other that is actually a world.
The world with it's gravitational pull--
pulling, tearing me down toward it.
And I'm standing on the edge,
turning my head this way,
then back that way,
and I'm torn.
I'm split.
And sometimes I don't know if I'm strong enough,
if I can fight the downward spiral
and swim my way up and out to freedom again.

Sometimes I let my mind go.
And then my body follows.

2 comments:

Amanda Cherie said...

this is absolutely fantastic.i love it. and the photo too :)
so, your friend, lauren stopped by to write a comment on my blog, so i go to hers and then see you and remembered both of you from flickr. and i click on yours and think, i have totally missed out on reading both of these blogs! i love what you post and your photography is really great :) keep it up girl! plus i noticed you have a link to my blog! :) hehe

Courtney Day said...

Ahhh I just got this comment, but thanks my dear :) I love reading yours as well. And your photography stinking blows mine out of the water!!