
Sometimes I just want to be completely honest.
Just say everything that is on my mind.
Everything I think about everyone--
and worse:
everything I think about myself.
But I don't.
Because once you say something you can't take it back.
Not that you can take thoughts back either.
And I hate thoughts sometimes, too.
I just want to speak.
But not so bad that I do. Or will.
I guess even more I'd rather keep it inside and never let anything out.
That's Truth #1.

3 comments:
hmm, i know what you mean. i tend to keep things like that to myself because i was/and somewhat still am a people pleaser. so, often times i don't tell what's on my mind or what i should say because i don't want there to be any riff or cause any trouble. even when i know i should say something. it's the same thing with myself also. i often keep my feelings to myself, and end up just bottling them. even though i know that to an extent, that's definitely not the right thing to do. it's just, sometimes i feel like i'm complaining or what not if i do talk about my feelings. i don't know. again, i'm just rambling, like the last comment i left. sorry :)
Nope I agree. Especially about the complaining thing.
And I love long comments. So don't worry!
yay for long comments. haha :)
Post a Comment