10.28.2007

Friar

So, since all the stress and happenings of this week are over, I am forced to get back into the mindset of school and remembering all that I have to do. I have two long term projects to think about. I worked on both for a little bit today, and spent a lot of time drawing a picture for my english project. But honestly, I felt really awful today. A headache all day long that started last night. I woke up around 12:00pm this...afternoon. And, after suffering through the headache for a few hours, decided to go back to bed around 2:00. I woke up around 4:00...turned on a lifetime movie (lame, I know) and started to draw.



So, for our chaucer's canterbury tales project, Amanda, Kayla, and I are doing The Summoner's Tale....which is actually about a Friar. This is one drawing I did for it:





Tell me what you think is going on in this...odd...picture :) ahaha

No comments: