I talk to myself constantly. I've been noticing it. I won't be able to tell you when I'm doing it, I just do it, and I never realize it. And you know what? It's always about important subjects that need to not be said. One of these days I'm going to be all figured out because someone will be standing behind me and I'll be whispering things to myself not-so-silently and completely unaware. Maybe it's my subconscience begging for someone to dig a little deeper. Maybe it's lunacy. At any rate, I'm a better writer when I'm insaneee.
So, as not to tarry on the subject too much longer, The Point: I just caught myself doing it. Whispering aloud, with my door open (literally and perhaps metaphorically), and with people in the house.
So I'm writing about it...wondering if I'm losing my mind--again.
I loathe regression. Sometimes I can understand the necessity, for growth purposes. But other times...it's just the devil's work.
I have to go clean something.
10.02.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Einstein talked to himself, he had kick butt hair. I don't think I could pull it off, but still a nice guy I'm guessing. Maybe next time you talk to yourself, listen.
seriously.
good idea.
half the time if i did take the time to actually listen and soak in what i was really saying, i would laugh in my face at it's absurdity. but i suppose i've put up a wall. i don't want to know my thoughts are absurd. i don't want to know i'm unrealistic and crazy.
Post a Comment