Kayla and Amanda came over for a bit tonight. We ate, made brownies, talked, and hung out. Probably not the best time ever for them, but I had a really great night. I love where I live. Even if it's not in the mountains on a lake.
Here are some pictures!





I decided to dress up as myself this year--wearing my own clothes, I threw together a hippie-ish outfit in all of five minutes. It was swell :) Connor wore my old shirt I made for peace-week last year because he didn't know what to be either. He was a good hippie I think.
Jan Stork came up to me and laughed and said, "Hah! I dressed like that all the time...I remember those days...well, most of them." She is hilarious that woman. :)

1 comment:
I had the most fun with you two! Seriously, just chillin and hangin out not doin much is my favorite! It was a blast. My mouth looks huge in that pic though.. oh well :)
And yes, Connor was a great hippie! He's such a stud
Post a Comment